Nikwax® Wool Wash is a new product created specially for cleaning and maintaining the natural qualities of wool garments.
This new innovation from Nikwax® is a gentle product formulated to clean technical wool base-layers, whilst enhancing wool’s natural wicking properties. Recommended for Merino.
Wool Wash improves wool fibers’ ability to wick moisture away from the skin
- Enhanced rapid drying and wicking qualities
- Wool Wash refreshes and removes odours
- Wool Wash will maintain the softness of your base layer
- Aids the wool garment in keeping you cool in warm weather, warm in cold weather and dry in wet and humid conditions to ensure you get maximum comfort
- Easy to use – can be used in a washing machine
- It improves the natural qualities that make wool such an attractive fiber for technical apparel
- Reduces friction between fibres, thereby extending the life of your gear
- WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Woollen base layers and socks
- Merino Wool garments
Use neat Wool Wash to treat stubborn stains before washing. Remove all non-washable parts. Follow care label instructions. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not use on waterproof clothing.
- Place item(s) in washing machine.
- Use 1 full cap* (50ml)
- Wash according to care label.
Hand Wash (use gloves):
- Immerse item(s) in hand-hot water in sink or bowl.
- Use half a cap* (25ml)
- Rinse 3 times in clean water.
Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting if care label allows. (Tumble drying can shrink or felt wool).
*Rinse cap after use.
Clean items with Nikwax Wool Wash after garment has been warn next to the skin to soften, refresh and remove odours. Always apply this product to used woolen base layers to keep items in perfect condition.